Terms & Condition
moreVocabulary.com maintains this internet Site (the "Site") for your personal information and education on behffl of moreVocabulary, LLC, the "Company".
You can freely browse the Site. You may download data from the Site and referenced Sites, but only for personal use and not for commercial use, subject to keep all references to copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such data. However, it is forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, resend or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial usage including all texts, images, animations or sound tracks, without a prior written consent from moreVocabulary, LLC (the "author).
Access to the Site and its use is also subject to the following conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and compliance with all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site you accept without reservations the General Conditions below:
1. All information contained in the Site are, unless otherwise expressly mentioned, protected by copyright and may not be used without written permission of the author unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions or specifically permitted in the text of the Site. The author does not guarantee in any way that if you use any data from the Site, that usage does not infringe on the rights of any third parties not affiliated with the author.
2. While the author strives to present on the Site accurate and current information, the author makes no warranties about the accuracy of such information. The author cannot incur any liability for error or omission in the content of the Site.
3. The use of the Site is at the sole risk of the user. Neither the author nor any other party involved in creating, producing or making any information and any software available to the Site cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever coming out of access to the Site, use of the Site and / or its content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the entire contents of the Site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty as to its commercial use or compatibility a specific use, as to its accuracy or completeness or that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. The author strives for but makes no warranty that the Site is free of errors, viruses or other harmful components at the time you access the Site from your computer or that it will operate without interruption, the author assumes no liability for damages that may be caused to computer equipment or any other property of the user because of the connection, using or downloading information, data, text, video, images or soundtrack from the Site.
5. The trademarks, logos and other distinguishing brands (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are trademarks or protected from usage, belonging to the author and others. Nothing in the Site should be construed as conferring any license or right to use or any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owner. Any use of the Trademarks, or any other content on the Site, unless expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also warned that the author will enforce its intellectual property rights by all legal means at its disposal, including criminal prosecution.
6. The Site and its contents, including without limitation, drawings, diagrams, articles, images, video or audio and other elements of the Site ("Materials") are protected by copyright, neighboring rights and other property rights in accordance with United States laws and other laws and international treaties relating to intellectual property and protection of privacy. These elements are either the property of the author or those of others who have granted to the author's rights and licenses necessary to use the Site. The reproduction and use of any element is allowed only for your personal information and knowledge of the products and of the author, excluding any commercial use whatsoever, provided that such use and reproduction preserves all references to the copyright and other proprietary notices. Any use or reproduction of part or all elements other than for your personal and private use is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the author. The distribution, reproduction, representation, adaptation, modification, publication, transmission, translation, sale or other disposition of all or part of elements and presentation, architecture and organization of the Site, in any form or by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the author.
7. The Site may contain some links to other Internet Sites provided as a convenience. The author has no control over these Sites and has not reviewed all Sites linked to the Site and cannot be held responsible for the content of these Sites. Access to or use of these Sites and / or their content by the user is his sole responsibility and might be done at his own risk. Although the author may from time to time monitor or check the chat rooms, exchange of letters, transmissions, bulletin boards or other Materials on the Site, it assumes no obligation to do so and no responsibility regarding these information, whether they might be incorrect, false, defamatory, obscene, libelous, incomplete, plagiarist, pornographic, dangerous or sacrilegious. It is strictly forbidden for users to transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, scandalous, obscene, libelous, pornographic or other information constituting or encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, may lead to prosecution civilian or may violate any law.
8. Software and Materials from this Site may be subject to the application of United States laws and regulations or other states and countries in relation to exports, as they may be amended from time to time. It is the user responsibility to check the laws and regulations applicable to it before downloading or exporting of any software from the Site.
9. All information concerning the products and services of the author on the Site are not bound by contract. The Author reserves the right to modify and update at any time the Site, Materials and the information it contains including these Terms and Conditions. Users are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this section to review the current Terms and Conditions under which it operates.
A NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT "VOCABULARY"!
Copyright 2010 by "moreVocabulary | All Right Reserved | Email: email@example.com |●|